The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation strives to empower community alliances, impact youth leadership, promote health and wellness, and strengthen family foundations through community development, entrepreneurialism, and education resulting in a wholesome community.
- Incorporate early intervention initiatives while promoting proper health and maintenance programs to residents of all ages.
- Embrace best practices among the health and wellness community.
- Actively reduce threats to health and quality of life of the community at large by combating problems rising from increased urbanization and commercialization.
- Engender and promote a sincere dialogue about community health and wellness that allows residents to share stories, build strong social networks, and advance practical health information.
- Primary and secondary schools as well as educational institutions, faith-based organizations, and corporations must begin to play active roles in the pursuit of satisfactory health and wellness within the community.
- Community members must be proactive and strengthen their concern about maintaining good health and seeking information that is beneficial to their wellness.
- Cultivate greater stability and prosperity for community members.
- Propose workshops, presentations, and roundtables that focus on economics, personal finances, banking, saving, and basic requirements that may lead to a more prosperous life.
- Every child – regardless of race, religion or economic ranking – has the right to a quality education.
- Motivated students with positive self-esteem and an eagerness to learn are key components in arguing for better educational standards and increased resources.
- Programs that focus on early childhood literacy and vigorously combat high school dropout rates.
- Financial literacy programs that instill basic sensibilities of personal finance and education regarding economic prosperity.
- A reliable blueprint within the educational system that will support and enable students to excel inside and outside of the classroom.
I want you all to grow up and be the best at what you do! Don’t focus on being the next Floyd Mayweather or anyone else. I want you to be better than me or whomever you think is the best at what they do. Don’t let anyone tell you what you can’t be or what you can’t do. Follow your dreams and always believe in yourself.
Make A Difference
We sincerely express our appreciation to everyone who has supported our hard work and dedication to the community since 2007. We strive to make a prevailing difference and would not be successful without your continued support. There are several ways you can contribute to making our efforts more impactful and reward the cause you love.